Our Go Solo For Success blog will provide helpful tips, support and resources to those starting and running their own business. Whether it is a recent law school grad looking to put up his or her shingle or the stay at home mom starting a part-time venture, Go Solo For Success is the one place for entrepreneurial support and guidance.
Catherine Hodder, Esq. and Kelly C. Sturmthal, Esq. are excited to bring their advice and expertise to help people “unleash their inner entrepreneur.”
In June 2017, they released Law Office on a Laptop, Second Edition: How to Set Up Your Own Successful Law Mobile Law Practice. This new edition has over 20% more advice, resources and inspiration for your law practice. Topic include:
• Considerations for Your Practice
• Setting up Forms and Procedures
• Evaluating Systems and Software
• Marketing Yourself and Getting Clients
• Marketing with Social Media
• State by State Guide for Law Practice Management
• 10 Tips for a Successful Solo Law Practice
In addition to helpful links and resources, this book provides checklists of Goals and Opportunities to pursue. You will have a concrete plan of action to start or enhance your own law practice. Note: The e-book version has clickable links to referenced websites.
Click here to get your copy!