In our second edition, we have added over 20% more advice, resources and inspiration.
With sample forms, helpful links, website information and checklists, this book has mapped out everything an attorney needs to set up their mobile law practice for success.
• Considerations for Your Practice
• Setting up Forms and Procedures
• Evaluating Systems and Software
• Marketing Yourself and Getting Clients
• Marketing with Social Media
• State by State Guide for Law Practice Management
• 10 Tips for a Successful Solo Law Practice
In addition to helpful links and resources, this book provides checklists of Goals and Opportunities to pursue so that you will have a concrete plan of action to start or enhance your own law practice. Note: The e-book version has clickable links to referenced websites.
“…a great resource for any professional who is thinking about striking out on their own.” – Karrie Bunting, Esq.
“…a book that impressively covers all the aspects of a law practice that one ought to think about before opening up shop…” – Liz Johnson, Esq., author of the Young, Hungry and Committed blog for lawyers.
“There are many questions when you start a practice and this book gets them covered” – Hope Wood, Esq.