The Law Entrepreneur Podcast with Neil Tyra, covers what law school didn’t teach you about running a business. Neil is a lawyer and entrepreneur and puts together topical podcasts for solo law practitioners. He shares the latest tips and technologies to help lawyers run their practice.
We were honored to talk to him about how 2 moms with law degrees and a laptop started our mobile law practice in South Florida. We put our experiences into a blueprint and published Law Office on a Laptop, Second Edition: How to Set Up Your Own Successful Law Mobile Law Practice.
You can listen to the podcast here.
Among the topics we covered were:
- How we started our “Law Office on a Laptop” mobile law office
- Making “house calls” to clients at their homes or offices
- What we did to market our practice
- What technology and software we used in our practice
- How someone, especially a woman, can take a break from law practice and come back better than ever
- The importance of finding mentors
Listen for other great podcasts by Neil Tyra at The Law Entrepreneur Podcast.
Want more tips and advice for your awesome law practice? Check out Law Office on a Laptop, Second Edition: How to Set Up Your Own Successful Law Mobile Law Practice.