What should you do or not do when marketing legal services with video? Nicole Abboud, founder of Abboud Media has been giving us great tips on making an effective video for your law practice.
She helps attorneys develop their brand and grow their practice. In today’s post, Nicole shares the do’s and don’ts for marketing legal services with video.
- Be Yourself. Be authentic. Let your personality show.
- Have a Strategy. Know yourself, your purpose, and your audience.
- Have Good Audio. Audio quality is more important than video quality. Therefore, invest in a good microphone.
- Consider Your Time in the Production and Editing. You want a professional video to promote a professional image. Choppy editing and poor sound quality detract from your message. It may be wise to outsource the process to get the product you want.
- Start Your Videos with Your Resume. First, grab attention with a story about you or an interesting statistic. Then, give a legal answer or something of value before telling them your qualifications.
- Read from a Script. It will look canned and unnatural. Write out bullet points and talk from those.
For other tips on video marketing from Nicole, read
What do you think? Have you tried video marketing for your legal services?
Want more tips and advice for your awesome law practice? Check out Law Office on a Laptop, Second Edition: How to Set Up Your Own Successful Law Mobile Law Practice.